The following rights and obligations have relevance for all business relationships entered into between epunkt GmbH (hereafter referred to as “epunkt“) and the epunkt subsidiary (Talentor International GmbH), the epunkt franchise partners (see www.epunkt.com/en/u/offices-germany/) and persons who register a candidate profile free of charge or who are in the application process with epunkt (hereafter referred to as “candidates“).
Rights & obligations of a user of a career profile free of charge
- epunkt enables its candidates to register a career profile on epunkt.com free of charge. The registration is for an indefinite period and necessitates the entering of an email address and epunkt is to confirm the address. By registering, the candidate also consents to his data being accessed by epunkt consultants.
- epunkt provides the candidates with the assurance that all of the information they provide shall be treated in confidence but it is also entitled to avail itself of the services of order processors (service providers) when processing the information, this necessitating a release from this duty of non-disclosure.
- Candidates have an obligation to treating all information regarding companies that are suggested by epunkt in confidence and to not passing such on to third parties.
- The candidate has a duty to keeping his password secret. The candidate can change the password at all times.
- The candidate is prohibited from entering incorrect, misleading or other information that is deemed to be illegal. Any actions that could undermine the network or system security or could otherwise serve to intend this purpose (e.g. installing a virus or Trojan), are prohibited and shall be subjected to civil and criminal prosecution. epunkt has the right to delete such data.
- epunkt conducts the search for potential candidates, the selection interviews and procedures on behalf of the companies on an impartial and objective basis. We especially do not issue any obliging reports. Each of the candidates shall be evaluated by us on the basis of objective criteria and conform with the specifications issued by our clients.
- epunkt strictly adheres to the Equal Treatment Acts GlBG (Austria) and the AGG (Germany). With the exception of the sex and the date of birth, all of the information included in the Candidate Profiles we send to our clients do not include any information that could provide grounds for discrimination as defined in GlBG and AGG. We expressly inform our clients that neither the sex nor the age is to provide grounds for discrimination.
- Candidates consent to epunkt providing them with suitable job offers by telephone, email or other communication media, e.g. social networks.
- Candidates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org should they have any questions regarding data protection. Candidates shall find more detailed data protection information in the Data Protection Declaration
- Our service is solely provided for candidates that have attained the age of 16. epunkt reserves the right to delete profiles that have been posted by younger candidates.
- epunkt reserves the right to delete your candidate profile should your last profile update be older than 5 years or should we be unable to suggest a position within a period of 5 years.
Austrian law has sole validity with regard to the entire business relationship entered into between epunkt and the candidate.