Mag. Silke Ploner, CFA
Joined epunkt in 2018 as a senior consultant in the commercial and technical field. Years of experience in business development at an investment bank for SME’s and in auditing at a big four consulting company. Studied International Business and Economics with a major in Strategy and Finance at the Leopold-Franzens-University, Innsbruck, and the EM Strasbourg Business School and postgraduate education as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
5 Facts about Silke
- Sportsmanlike approach to matching clients and candidates.
- Also goes the extra mile for sweets.
- Life motto: sales is a breeze.
- This is almost nothing that might not be impossible.
- Manages the balancing act between the mountains of Vorarlberg and the valley of Vienna.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Silke:
Her extensive subject matter and industry expertise, her quick powers of perception and her exceptionally personable nature.