Has been "back" at epunkt since September 2022 as a Senior Sales Consultant. Her professional journey has seen her gain sales experience in a variety of industries. For the past 10 years, she has been in the HR environment and has met wonderful people along the way. She plans to continue doing so.
8 Facts about Sigrid
- Confessed morning person (first of all: coffee).
- Loves the flair at sporting events (mainly running events & triathlons). And can cheer loudly.
- Likes to be on the road - be it a short vacation, a sports event, hiking, celebrating - with family, friends or alone.
- An exciting thriller? Exactly her thing - it is very possible that the night turns into day (all the more meaning to point 1).
- Laughs a lot and loud. With pleasure also, until the tears come
- Has a thing with names: she has trouble remembering them. Is better at remembering faces
- She calls it inquisitive. Some also say curious...
- ... and life is REALLY a wish concert... she thinks 😉.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Sigrid:
Her authentic, empathetic, humorous and helpful nature. Sigrid is always looking for the best solution for the customer.