Philip Savertschnig, MA
Joined epunkt in March 2022 as a recruiting partner in the IT infrastructure and operations team. Prior experience in various branches, such as gastronomy, banking, and retail before finding his spot in recruiting. Combined with his master’s degree in Personnel, Organisation, and Strategy it is clear: his focus is on people.
8 Facts about Philip
- Enjoys cooking freestyle, without a recipe
- Humorous with a sprinkling of sarcasm
- Often found hanging off a wall, climbing or bouldering
- Motto: “flexibility is the key to stability”
- Brews his own beer, his favorite is IPA
- There is always time for a round of table tennis
- Loves dogs, podcasts, and board games
- Always thinking about his next meal - nearly always hungry
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Philip :
His positive disposition, his openness for new things, and his focus on people.