Apprenticeship as clerk in the electronics wholesale trade. A broad range of experiences as assistant to the management and the board level. At epunkt in Vienna since October 2019.
10 Facts about Kornelia
- A blonde whirlwind from Munich who in 2019 swapped the Bavarian beer gardens for Viennese wine taverns.
- Loves to play tennis. The ball has to get in the corner quickly, which is why it’s often out.
- Connoisseur. Loves Asian cuisine, especially all kinds of curries. And Viennese desserts. Especially the ones with poppyseeds.
- Wants to do everything all at once. She doesn’t always succeed.
- Harmony is important to her. Everyone should feel good.
- Saying no is hard: saying yes is just easier ;-)
- Loves sun, sand, and the sea. But also the mountains. Getting outside is the important part.
- Taste in music: everything from heavy metal to schlocky hits.
- Organise, plan, prepare: she loves her job as an assistant.
- She’s like Wiki, Pippi, and Mama Walton all wrapped up into one person.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Kornelia:
Her talent for organisation and improvisation for making the impossible possible. And how much she enjoys working with others. Chaos-tested, tenacious, flexible, service-oriented, and committed: she keeps our CEO’s plate free.