Elisa Hellrigl, MA
Elisa strengthens the epunkt team starting September 2022 as Recruiting Partner in the field of Engineering. She has completed her master's degree in sociology with a specialization in the sociology of work and is training part-time to become a certified human resources manager. She previously worked 1.5 years in HR management for a large corporation.
Contact / Location
9 Facts about Elisa
- South Tyrolean with heart and soul
- Has found her second home in Vienna
- Without Google Maps she gets lost easily
- Pasta and pizza are always good
- Prefers Nutella toast or a chocolate croissant for breakfast
- Cocoa drinker, although her dad is a roasting master in a coffee roasting company (one can understand, but one does not have to)
- Bookworm - "Of all the worlds that man has created, that of books is the most powerful." (Heinrich Heine)
- Accuracy and reliability are her thing - her perfectionism has earned her several nicknames.
- Always has an open ear for everything and everyone coupled with good advice
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Elisa:
Her open nature and her knowledge of human nature, which benefit the search for the perfect match of candidate:s and customer:s.