Mag. Simone Mayr
Joined epunkt in November 2011 and is back after maternity leave. Now in the finance, legal & assistance recruiting team. She already has 5 years under her belt at epunkt and as Ms. Nösterer she was specialised in finding technical and commercial personnel for co-employment. Studied Business and Economics and gained experience at other companies before finding the employer she needed in epunkt.
Contact / Location
8 Facts about Simone
- Enormously improved her resilience by taking take of two children and building a house during her maternity leave.
- Her patience and ability to multitask are tested anew every day. More at home with her two children, 2 and 4 years old, than at work.
- Passionate about sports, though she doesn’t currently have much time for them. Walks in the woods with two small children can get strenuous, though.
- Characterised by her good understanding of human nature and ability to evaluate people.
- Asks questions very directly. Sometimes too much so.
- Doesn’t like it, when people don’t get to the point.
- Loves order and structure with a propensity for perfectionism.
- As of late a hobby farmer in the garden at her house.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Simone:
How much she appreciates and is committed to epunkt, because she knows how good she has it.