Mag. Selma Grössl
Joined epunkt in October 2019. Studied International Business and Economics at the Vienna University of Business and Economics. 15+ years of experience in HR management, talent strategy, recruiting, and corporate strategy. Prior to epunkt, 18 years of experience at one of the world’s largest consulting companies in marketing, HR management, recruiting, and program management.
10 Facts about Selma
- Loves her job and always has visions for how to make the world a better place. ;-)
- Firmly believes in free time and relaxation. Gains a lot of strength from self-care.
- Likes to be involved in everything and has an opinion about (almost) everything.
- “Inconspicuous” and “reserved” are perhaps two of the adjectives used least often to describe her.
- Likes to run, walk, and daydream through the day. Often has good ideas this way.
- Is very well organised, just not always everywhere.
- Likes clear words and clear thoughts, both for her part and others’.
- Has a good portion of craziness, but can usually hide it well.
- Is a total princess: loves fashion, glitter, and drinks with bubbles.
- Rarely manages to complete a sentence without a few anglicisms.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Selma:
Her maxim: “passion for people at work” and her vision that all employees should spend their workdays fulfilled, healthy, goal-oriented, and effective. She supports the further development of organisations and employees with modern and sometimes unconventional ideas and programs.