Jana Pilz, BSc
Joined epunkt in the business applications & digital transformation domain in November 2021 and works every day to improve her sense of what candidates and clients need. As someone who holds a degree in Sociology from the JK University in Linz, she knows about the most important issues of the day. Her overarching goal is understanding others as well as possible in order to find delightful, sustainable solutions for all stakeholders. With pleasure.
10 Facts about Jana
- Simply lives better when the weather is warm and enjoys the outdoors even more.
- Spends her free time decorating her home and meeting up with friends
- Tries to find balance in her life and enjoys a good yoga session
- Enjoys good talks about what it’s really about
- Considered by some four-legged friends to be a dog mom
- Take off! Sun worshiper who loves to travel is yearning for warmth.
- Desires absolute openness and honesty
- Loves the comfy-cuddly homey feeling while watching a new episode of “Der Bergdoktor”
- Knows how important it is to be a good friend to herself
- Good team spirit and team understanding are important to her
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Jana:
How she approaches clients and candidates with interest and curiosity to understanding them better.