Mag. Daniel Marwan
Recruiting and consulting experience since 2000. epunkt founder and majority owner. Experience in recruiting, process consulting, company management and the optimisation of recruitment processes. Degree in Business Information Systems in Linz. Broad network in Austria, experienced in recruiting for management roles, particularly in the IT sector.
10 Facts about Daniel
- Family man. Proud father of two amazing children.
- Hobbies: epunkt epunkt epunkt ;-)
- Loves Italy as a travel destination and on his plate. If he can’t make it to Italy, Carinthia will do.
- Always on the move. And likes having everything in view. Not just when hiking, skiing, and cross-country skiing.
- Rarely seen without his shadow Lilli. His allowing dogs in the office has made epunkt one of the most dog-friendly companies in Austria.
- A free spirit who appreciates strategies, efficient processes, and smart sparring partners.
- Has a passion for technology and innovation. Thinks protecting the environment is very important.
- His perfect morning: two cups of coffee and reading the newspaper in peace. Then talking.
- There’s no such thing as a good party without Averna.
- You can chase him away with pickles on sandwiches.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Daniel:
Values-based management with an emphasis on ensuring employer attractiveness and work-life balance.