Dev Engineer (f/m/d)
Become the "Dev" in DevOps!
(Jn 46237) / City of occupation: Vienna
Then join us on this exciting journey, we very much look forward to your application!
Our client, a leading company within its field, is known for its high-quality products, excellent engineering know-how, technical service and constant innovations - and is now looking for your support to drive innovations within the digital transformation!
Your future role
- introduce, promote and implement DevOps best practices
- contribute to the feature development and maintenance of our CI/CD pipeline
- improve deployment processes and efficiency continuously
- advise and support product development or infrastructure teams on all topics
- support & maintain .NET and windows-based applications (windows services, scheduled tasks)
- translate development team use cases into infrastructure requirements
- a university degree or equivalent & at least 6 years of relevant experience
- min. 3 years of practice as DevOps, preferably in an agile environment with multi-tier applications
- hands-on practice with Python, Node.Js/Angular
- proven knowledge in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps (Server 2019)
- strong experience in automation (PowerShell, C#) and configuration (chef, puppet)
- experience in developing medium to large scale systems using C#.NET
- knowledge of scripting with Python or Shell, HTTP protocol, REST APIs and TCP/IP networking
The special thing about this job
- taking part in innovative projects and having the possibility to build something new
- learning from and collaborating with colleagues from all over the world
- a respectful and open environment within a global leader
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sabrina Wald, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.