Senior Expert ETRM (f/m/d)
... be part of it!
(Jn 45925) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer, a big international company, is the market leader in its segment in Austria. Be part of it and shape the future!
Through its international activities, our client not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the company's culture and the key to corporate success.
Your future role
- Defining the ETRM system strategy and support the implementation of fit for purpose solutions
- Support actively the sourcing strategy for ETRM system and operations
- Closely collaborate with DS Gas and Oil trading business units and interfaces
- Optimize existing trading IT processes and share market best practices as well as observe and understand technology trends
- Play an active role within group wide projects such as SAP S/4 Hana and downstream digitalization
- University degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent experience in the energy trading sector
- Background in understanding functional requirements front-to-back deal lifecycle, portfolio management, risk management and respective IT systems within the commodity trading business
- Very strong communication, interpersonal, moderation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, additional German is an advantage
The special thing about this job
- Taking the next step and be in charge of a core topic for this organisation
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing relationship- and tender processes
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, MA Katharina Hauser, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.