Expert ITIL Process Management (f/m/d)
...discover the exciting world of OMV!
(Jn 45765) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Design and setup of the ITIL processes for the entire IT landscape
- Develop, document and publish ITIL standards, plans and procedures
- Manage meetings with stakeholders to make sure process standards are followed
- Responsible to define the scope of the ITIL management processes, function and configurations
- Alignment with the service lines Digital Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
- University degree (Master/Diploma) IT, IT project management
- Experience in process management (ITIL v3 as minimum requirement)
- Experience in Change and Release Management at an IT Provider or an International IT Service Unit
- ServiceNow experience would be a plus
- Excellent Communication skills
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, MA Katharina Hauser, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.