Expert Authentication & Directory Services (d/m/x)
Design enterprise Active Directory solutions
(Jn 45734) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Responsible for design and architecture of global authentication & directory services in a hybrid cloud environment
- Globally responsible for authentication (e.g. SAML Identity Provider) and directory services (e.g. Active Directory, Bind for DNS) with special focus on transformation towards a hybrid cloud based model
- Implement new solutions into the OMV landscape and manage 3rd party providers
- Support in defining the target picture of the future operating model from authentication & directory service point of view, as well as supporting the transition towards the defined target picture
- University degree in IT
- Min. 5 years working experience in similar positions
- Profound understanding of MS Active Directory and hybrid cloud environments
- Deep knowledge of authentication and experience in Single Sign-on technologies
- Proven skills in managing internal and external Domain Name Systems in a high-available setup over different geographical locations
- Experience with global use cases
The special thing about this job
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Pascal Sokal, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.