Expert SAP Logistics (f/m/d)
discover the exciting world of OMV!
(Jn 45432) / Arbeitsort: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV. 250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Responsible for the SAP Logistics Oil and interface landscape
- Design and implementation of solutions according to the business needs
- Encourage & implement future strategies, e.g. IBP, S/4HANA, Fiori Apps, IBP
- Participation in different SAP projects
- Collaboration with external vendors including performance monitoring
- Ensure the quality through managing support & change requests
- University degree (Bachelor) IT, Business Informatics, Project Management
- At least 4 years of experience in SAP logistics consulting
- Very good knowledge of logistics modules, e.g. MM, LO, PM, PP, APO, WM, SD, LE, QM, TM
- Basic ABAP skills (debugging)
- Ideally first experience with S/4HANA, Fiori Apps, etc.
- Solution-oriented and assertive as well as team-oriented and structured
- Affinity to new technologies, open-minded, out-of-the-box thinker
- Excellent command of English, German is an advantage
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a dymanic and fast changing environment
- Excellent development opportunities
- A broad range of fringe benefits as well as relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all-in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, MA Katharina Hauser, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.