Department Manager Hybrid Provisioning (f/m/d)
discover the world of OMV
(Jn 45200) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Building up and leading a team of ~10 employees in Vienna
- Design and provide the infrastructure (server, network, storage, network security) on-premise as well as in an hybrid cloud environment
- Coordinate the IT infrastructure hybrid provisioning activities within your team
- Ensure the implementation of the IT strategies
- Steer the external providers and define processes, standards and KPIs
- Functional coordination of team members in Bucharest
- University Degree in IT/Infrastructure
- Longtime professional experience in a similar position
- Leadership experience including people and budget responsibility
- Found knowledge in IT infrastructure (server, network, storage, network security)
- Know-How of hybrid/cloud environment
- Strategic thinking and strong coordination skills
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Hahn, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.