Expert Process Coordination INC & PRO (f/m/d)
discover the exciting world of OMV
(Jn 45196) / Arbeitsort: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Manage day-by-day process activities of Incident Management and Problem Management in the infrastructure area
- Interpretation of KPIs and setting measures together with the departments
- Collaboration with process coordinators regarding overall IT processes
- Ensure the process standards and procedures are followed by the entire IT organization
- Support the team in defining requirements regarding new service management tool
- University degree in IT/Process or Project Management
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
- ITIL: ideally practitioner level, minimum foundation level
- Experience in process management for at least one ITIL process
- Knowledge of any service management and reporting tool preferable
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- A broad range of fringe benefits as well as relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all-in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Die zuständige Ansprechpartnerin, Julia Stastny, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.