Department Manager Web Applications (f/m/d)
(Jn 44999) / Arbeitsort: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Leading a team of 6 employees
- Steering projects for internal and external web applications
- Responsible for 3rd level support, operations and further development
- Vendor management and budget responisbility
- Collaboration with different departments within a global organization (e.g. Licence Management)
- Bachelors degree in IT, Software Development, Management or Security
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in leading projects
- Broad technical knowhow with non-SAP applications
Das besondere an dieser Position
- Taking the next step for your carrer
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Pascal Sokal, firstname.lastname@example.org, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.