Expert Service Portfolio Management (f/m/x)
Master-Mind in Service Management
(Jn 44987) / Arbeitsort: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Responsible for the Service Portfolio Management
- Maintain overview of service changes and business requirements
- Close collaboration with IT Service Managers
- Monitor, update and redefine the SLAs
- Budgeting and forecasting together with IT Controlling
- Ensure the correct service charging
- Enhance further development of the relevant IT tools
- University degree, ideally in Business Informatics
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Service Management or a similar position
- Strong financial understanding, preferable in controlling as well as solid IT background
- Know-How in project management and service tools is a plus
- Good in communication, negotiation and stakeholder management
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Die zuständige Ansprechpartnerin, Daniela Hahn, firstname.lastname@example.org, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.