Expert Information Security Compliance Manager (f/m/x)
(Jn 44875) / Arbeitsort: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- plan and manage security audits all over the world
- are responsible for internal and external IT compliance obligations
- ensure the safety of critical and confidential information
- act as a key user for the information security risk management application
- identify non-compliance areas and transform potential impacts into resulting risks
- Bachelor degree in IT, Governance, Information Security or Service Administration
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a simmular Position
- Expert experience in governance, auditing and information security frameworks like ISO 27K, PCI-DSS, NIST, IEC 65443
- Capable to define and write regulatory documents
- Good understanding of budgeting, financial planning
The special thing about this job
- Taking the next step and be in charge of an core topic for this organisation
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Pascal Sokal, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.