Senior Expert IT Change Management (f/m/x)
...discover the exciting world of OMV!
(Jn 44864) / Arbeitsort: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Responsible for setting up the whole Change Management strategy
- Identify the impact of changes and analyse the needs and requirements of the change management process
- Close cooperation with project managers in a supporting role
- Establish communication and training plans as well as setting up policy standards
- Support, highlight and apply change mangement tools
- Engage and coordinate external companies to support the change process
- University Degree (Master/Diploma), ideally in Organizational Management or Project Management
- Several years of experiences in a similar position e.g. changemanagement, organizational management
- Experience in implementation of rollouts from a change management perspective
- Interest in technical topics
- Experience in consulting is of advantage
- Strong communicatiion skills
- Excellent English skills are required and German skills are a benefit
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Die zuständige Ansprechpartnerin, MA Katharina Hauser, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.