Expert Process Change & Release Management (f/m/x)
...shape the future!
(Jn 44863) / Arbeitsort: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Alignment of Enterprise Applications and Digital Infrastructure
- Administration and coordination of managed services and ITIL with Service Now
- Building up ITIL Governance and operation processes
- Prove that the tools support ITIL and processes are done
- Ensure that the change and release programs fit to the company
- Harmonization of the processes and support of the line managers and service lines
- Responsibility to develop, document and publish Change and Release Managments standards as well as procedures
- Bachelor Degree in Business Informatics/ Administration or Project Management
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Process Management ITIL Certification (minimum ITIL V3 Foundation)
- Service management skills and experience as process manager for change and release management
- Backround in IT operations preferrable
- Working experience in an international environment
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Die zuständige Ansprechpartnerin, MA Katharina Hauser, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.