Expert Retail Applications (f/m/d)
... be part of it!
(Jn 44848) / Arbeitsort: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Responsibility for groupwide Retail Applications
- Analyse, develop, improve and document the requirements, IT landscape and processes
- Defining and raising the Architecture within the scope of projects
- Implementation and customizing technical solution processes
- Ensure quality and efficient delivery of application services
- Challenge vendors from technical point of view and perform technical evaluations in close cooperation with Procurement and vendor management
- Interface between and coordination of business and external suppliers
- Min. Bachelor Degree preferable in Business Informatics
- Min. 5 years work experience in the field Solution Architecture, Business Analysis or Requirements Engineering or Demand Management
- Comprehensive knowledge of business procedures and processes in respective area and latest technical trends / solutions
- Deep knowledge of IT and on industry standards for application changes (ITIL); eventually TOGAF certificate
- Solid understanding of data analysis and IT solution specification
- Strong communication skills
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Die zuständige Ansprechpartnerin, MA Katharina Hauser, firstname.lastname@example.org, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.