Head of IT Project Management (m/f)
motivate - enable - support
(Jn 43480) / Arbeitsort: Vienna
If you're looking for a new challenge within an complex and dynamic environment, we look forward to your application.
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Act as a manager, teamleader and motivator for a dynamic and experienced team of project managers (~ 20 employees)
- Supporting the division and team within the process and give personal consultancy
- Motivate through leadership and provide mentorship
- Offer guidance and governance to the team by applying management methods and by sharing project management expertise
- Optimal resource planning as well as driving the projects being executed within the team
- Strong partner and trusted advisor for business partners
- Reporting to the divisional management
- Several years of experience in a leading role as well as in managing IT projects and/or programs
- Finance and Banking Know-How
- Good overview about IT services like BI, DWH, Software development, etc.
- Very good English skills (working language), German is seen as an advantage
- Independent, team-oriented and self-motivating personality
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Ability to form good and open relationships to stakeholders quickly
Das besondere an dieser Position
- Exciting and challenging position within an international company
- Possibility to drive growth and further development of an motivated team
- Excellent training possibilites
- Attractive benefits such as cafeteria, a modern office, central location, etc.
EUR 6000 brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR 6000 und EUR 7800 brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Die zuständige Ansprechpartnerin, Catharina Christian, firstname.lastname@example.org, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.