You enjoy your job? We are working on it. Together
Being first-rate starts with the employees: As recruitment specialists we know: the foundation of our success is our staff. Supporting them with inspiring leadership, consistent training and individual freedom creates an atmosphere of independent responsibility, commitment and enjoyment.
A company is only as good as the people behind it.We are proud to be one of the most attractive employers in the sector and to provide employees with a setting characterised by mutual trust and equal opportunities.
Work-life balance is not just a fashionable slogan for us, but a genuinely existing policy. We have high demands in terms of our employee's happiness and we strive for long-term working relationships. We want to continue to retain our successful team of experienced and long-serving colleagues. This is due amongst other things to the fact that we are all contributors to and creators of our company's vision and we very consciously encourage an open communication style.
What makes epunkt an attractive employer?
- Flexible working time models: We have individually chosen working time models, such as the 4-day week or a ten month year. In addition we offer working from home options, providing a family-friendly setting for parents who are re-entering employment, starting from 4 hours per week.
Central location: our offices are all in inner cities and are thus easily reachable.
Attractive continued professional development programme: our continued professional development contributes to the attainment of our employees and supports their individual professional and personal development.
- Open communication culture: We embody an open ommunication culture. New idea are therefore communicated regularly in person within the framework of team events or off-sites. In additional, employees can post new ideas on an internal suggestions board.
Active health promotion programme: We also do something physical with weekly office fitness classes (in fine weather on the terrace), no-lift days and shared sports events. Company pension provisions: we provide for our employees and save for later.
- Snacks & Drinks: A fruit basket supplies our employees with their daily vitamins. When the thermometer reaches 30 degrees, our employees are supplied with ice-cream. But even in cooler temperatures, we have regular treats. Coffee and tea are available at any time of day for self-service.
- Company mobiles that are also for private use are given to all employees with more than 20 hours of free calls per week. All employees are provided with a laptop that can also be used for private purposes.
- We also allow dogs as long as they do not exceed 1.5m height, are house-trained and gentle.
- Home Office: All employees are provided with a laptop and mobile phone and are therefore free to choose where to work. These options are also available to re-entrants from four hours of work per week.
- Employee events: We like a good party. We have an annual staff outing, and inbetween there are branch outings and individual team events. The highlight at the end of the year is our Christmas party, when all employees from all epunkt offices come together.
- Commuting subsidy: As a benefit for our employees and a contribution to environment conservation, we pay all the costs of annual season passes for public transport in the urban area. In addition we want to make business trips as comfortable as possible with the proviision 1st class tickets. And finally, most importantly: we simply enjoy what we do, and sometimes we just enjoy having fun together outside of work.