Fun on the job? We are working on it. Together
Being first-rate starts with the team: As recruitment specialists we know: the foundation of our success is our staff. Supporting them with inspiring leadership, consistent training and individual freedom creates an atmosphere of independent responsibility, commitment and enjoyment.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are proud to be one of the most attractive employers in recruiting and to provide employees with a setting characterised by mutual trust and equal opportunities.
Work-life balance is not just a fashionable slogan for us, but something we live by. We have high demands when it comes to our employees' happiness and we strive for long-term working relationships. We want to continue to retain our successful team of experienced and long-serving colleagues. This is due amongst other things to the fact that we are all contributors to and creators of our company's vision and we very consciously encourage an open communication style.
What makes epunkt an attractive employer?
- Flexible working time models: We have various working time models, such as the 4-day week or a ten-month year. In addition we offer options for working from home, providing a family-friendly setting for parents who are re-entering employment, starting from 4 hours per week.
Central location: our offices are all in the city center and are thus easily reachable by public transit.
Attractive continued professional development programme: our continued professional development contributes to the skills of our employees and supports their professional and personal development.
- Open communication culture: We embody an open communication culture. New ideas are communicated regularly in person during team events or off-sites. In additional, employees can post new ideas on an internal suggestions board.
Active health promotion programme: We also do something physical with weekly office fitness classes (on the terrace when the weather is nice), no-lift days and shared sports events. Company pension provisions: we provide for our employees and save for later.
- Snacks & Drinks: A fruit basket supplies our employees with their daily vitamins. When the thermometer reaches 30 degrees, our employees are supplied with ice cream. But even in cooler temperatures, we have regular treats. Coffee and tea are available at any time of day for self-service.
- Company mobiles that are also for private use are given to all employees with more than 20 hours/week. All employees are provided with a laptop that can also be used for private purposes.
- We also allow dogs as long as they do not exceed 1.5m height, are house-trained and gentle.
- Home Office: All employees are provided with a laptop and mobile phone and are free to choose where they work. These options are also available to re-entrants starting at four hours of work per week.
- Employee events: We like a good party. We have an annual staff outing, and in between there are branch outings and individual team events. The highlight at the end of the year is our Christmas party, when all employees from all epunkt offices come together.
- Commuting subsidy: As a benefit for our employees and to protect the environment, we cover an annual season passes for public transport in the urban area. In addition we want to make business trips as comfortable as possible by providing 1st class train tickets. And finally, most importantly: we simply enjoy what we do, and sometimes we just enjoy having fun together after hours.