Our values make us a role model in recruitment
Success is similar to people; we are at our best when we are authentic. Our brand values are therefore also our strength. They are based on our brand essence, our performance and our skills.
Values-based company management
We want to be and remain the most attractive employer in the sectorfor our staff, truly embodying the epunkt core values rather than using them merely as a slogan. Our values are reflected in our actions and define our corporate culture, which is characterised by fairness, open communication, work-life balance and a work setting in which equal opportunities and mutual trust predominate.
- Work-life balance: flexible working times, home office and trust-based working time are standard practice for us.
- Enjoyment: We like a part and take opportunities for relaxed gatherings.
- Balanced: We take individual requirements into account in the working environment in order to create a high degree of satisfaction.
- Light-hearted: we are easy-going and positive, even in difficult times.
- Pragmatic: practical, open and flexible interaction is our everday reality
- Competent: we know what we are doing and we use our ability successfully.
- Committed: Both clients and candidates can rely on our word.
- Respectful: a good relationship is based on mutual respect. We respect our clients and candidates. And they also value us.
- Goal-oriented: we set targets for ourselves and strive to achieve them without distraction.
- Empathetic: Empathy is an important prerequisite in our profession. We want to understand our counterpart and be able to understand their feelings.
Likeable on a personal level
- Likeable: Simply "doing nothing" and being human, remaining true to your self and standing up for your values. Weaknesses can also be likeable.
- Sense of humour: having fun at work is one of our most important principles, which is given free rein.
- Decency: this is probably one of our most important values, which governs to all our actions regarding ethics, principles, rules and standards.
- Team spirit: we help each other when we can and celebrate others' successes.
- Straightforward: simple and straight - that is exactly what our service should be.
- Systems: systematical is the approach we use to deal with everything. Why? Well because success needs a system.
- Technology enthusiasts: We are always trying to be up to date with the new technology.
- Innovative: implementing new ideas? We are always doing that and above all due to the eRecruiter, we can describe ourselves as a recruitment innovator and technology driver.
- Connected: We are well connected at epunkt and are constantly looking to reinforce that network.
- Visionary: The ability to have vision has enabled us to be innovative in the first place.
- Attractive: We want to be the most attractive employer and remain there.
- Confident: Being confident is an important quality in our job.
- Out of the ordinary: Traditional cliches are not our thing. We like to out of the ordinary.
- Stylish: Smart, elegant and fashionable.