Viktoria Oppenauer, MSc
Found her professional perfect match at epunkt in 2017 as an IT recruiting partner. Specialised in IT infrastructure & operations since 2020. Regularly analyses the Upper Austrian IT infrastructure market to maintain an overview.
Contact / Location
+43 732 61 12 21-148
9 Facts about Viktoria
- Likes to take a lot of time for interviews with candidates. Appreciation, trust, authenticity, and professionalism are givens.
- Was looking for a job with meaning and found it at epunkt.
- Can listen well, always has an open ear and occasionally good advice, too.
- Likes to chat, but needs peace and quiet to work. She finds it working remotely with her cat, Luna.
- Her passion: travelling. Regardless of the destination, whether it be cold Russia, hot Africa, or “only” another part of Austria – the important thing is to discover something new.
- Is a Christmas elf through and through. On some days she is decked out in Christmas gear from head to toe.
- Is very enthusiastic about aeroplanes, airports, and lorries. As you’d expect, she likes plane spotting and TV shows about these topics.
- DIY! Discovered her passion for baking bread in 2019. Now she also has pastries, soaps, deodorants, body lotions, peelings, vinegar, beeswax clothes, etc. in her range of DIY products.
- Viktoria with a K, Oppenauer with double P as in Papa, no H as in Hotel.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Viktoria:
Her high quality standards. How much she enjoys her job and working with others, and her structured approach.