Tamina Höfinger, BA
Joined the marketing crew in July 2019 and responsible for the most beautiful area – the presents – among other things. Works not just on marketing you can touch, but also digital marketing. Bubbly and funny B2C texts flow through her fingers to the keyboard like water off a duck’s back. Her path to epunkt took her past a degree in Tourism Management and a successful law firm.
10 Facts about Tamina
- Shopaholic born into the body of a non-millionaire.
- Always has a good book close to the sofa.
- Is frenemies with Pamela Reif workouts.
- Tries to understand everything. Even though not everything succumbs to logic.
- Would love to spend each weekend in a different country (but that wouldn’t be ideal for her climate footprint).
- Candy addict. Days of fasting from sweats end in short order with a spoonful of Nutella.
- A smoothie a day makes your worries go away. And it's healthy, too.
- Usually quiet and reserved, but not afraid to cause a stir when necessary.
- Finds work so much easier with music flowing through the headphones.
- Has an evil look on her face when she is concentrating, though she is actually quite nice.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Tamina:
Her open-minded approach to new tasks. And hopefully the 100th question, when she is still trying to get to the bottom of something.