Stefanie Reisenberger, BA
IT secondary school in Freistadt, studying at the Linz University of Applied Sciences. Joined epunkt in 2017.
6 Facts about Stefanie
- Family oriented – husband and son but no pets
- Couldn’t live without her daily to-do list
- Likes to look at recruiting creatively from a different perspective
- Sings in a choir and played the flute for years in an orchestra
- Likes to be outside in the fresh air. A daily walk is a must.
- Loves coffee and coffee breaks with colleagues.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Stefanie:
How much she delights in helping candidates find a new job and her organised approach to work – she always has a good overview.