Mag. Stefanie Prem
Teamlead Human Resources Talent Acquisition
Studied Business and Economics at the Karl-Franzens University of Graz with a focus on Personnel and Organisational Management. More than a decade of experience in the recruiting branch. Joined epunkt in 2017 as a senior consultant in recruiting and sales. Part of the internal HR core team since April 2021 with a focus on personnel development and strategic HR projects.
Contact / Location
9 Facts about Stefanie
- The bigger the challenge, the better
- Likes to take on responsibility
- Her mottos: “Just do it!” and “never say never”
- Absolute family person – married and has a son
- Appreciative and respectful treatment of others in all situations is important to her
- Is an enthusiastic hobby baker
- Loves the sea and the feeling of freedom it brings
- Her garden is her paradise
- When nothing else works, only a big bowl of popcorn can help
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Stefanie:
Her high standards of quality, her readiness to work, and her proactive, efficient approach to work. She completes her tasks with enthusiasm, has an open ear, is solution-oriented, and 100% trustworthy.