Mag. Rita Müllner
Rita has been a recruiting partner at epunkt with a focus on software engineering and IT management since July 2019. Prior to epunkt she gained multiple years of recruiting experience at an agency and a corporation in the automobile industry. Since November 2021 she has been part of the internal HR core team, recruiting new epunkt colleagues.
9 Facts about Rita
- Determined. Committed. Tenacious. If it’s a hard nut, she gets a nutcracker.
- Organised. Pragmatic. Efficient. Known to crack the whip if a meeting lasts too long.
- Direct. Quick-witted. Critical (when necessary). Like Al Gore, she’s not afraid to speak out inconvenient truths.
- Appreciated by her colleagues for how she resolutely sets priorities.
- A passionate networker at heart.
- Drinks her coffee with loooooots of foamed milk.
- Spends her free time searching for the Northern Lights, idyllic coastlines, and antique cultural sites.
- Followed in the footsteps of Indiana Jones. Studied Archaeology and was at archaeological digs.
- Moonlights as an #InstaCAT mom and manager. Followers look forward to regular updates on fur fluffiness.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Rita:
Her interest in people, their motivations, and their backgrounds as well as her pursuit of the Pareto optimum.