Mag. Michael Ritter
Studied Business Education. More than 12 years of experience in recruitment. Joined epunkt in September 2015. Prior to that he was a branch manager for co-employment and recruiting.
10 Facts about Michael
- Has a sixth sense for what’s important.
- Passionate philosopher.
- Likes to talk about the elephant in the room (if there is one).
- Was probably a minstrel in a previous life.
- A solution-oriented lateral thinker.
- Only drinks coffee to be polite when someone offers it.
- Often sees things through the eyes of his counterpart.
- Sees in everything an opportunity for further personal development.
- Likes to speak in similes.
- Is nearly always in a good mood and likes to make jokes.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Michael:
His high level of service orientation, his eye for what’s important, and his honest appreciation of those around him.