Mag. Katharina Pohoralek, BA
Training Design and Program Management - Recruiting Campus
Has been at epunkt forever and still enthusiastic. Began recruiting IT specialists, then joined the HR Core Team as a generalist and is now part of the Recruiting Campus – with a focus on the conception of courses and seminars.
Contact / Location
+43 1 523 82 07-17
10 Facts about Katharina
- Likes to plan and work with lists. Until there are too many and she can’t keep track of them.
- Wants to understand everything. Isn’t satisfied until things makes sense – at least in her head. ;-)
- Is happiest working in a team. It makes her more creative (at least she thinks so).
- Likes to jog. Far and often and always with music.
- Loves black humour. After all, she is from Vienna.
- Is fascinated by numbers. Doesn’t understand how some aren’t.
- Likes slipping into different roles – but only in American Improv.
- Dreams of backpacking around the world.
- Coffee means breaktime for her. She most enjoys it with peace and quiet or a good conversation.
- Is crazy about Christmas. Loves Advent and everything that goes along with it.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Katharina:
Her professional expertise and broad knowledgebase, which she manages to package very charmingly. And that she is always a very appreciative person to talk to.