Julia Krenslehner, BA
Joined epunkt in May 2018 as a sourcing partner. Degree in Process Management from the Steyr University of Applied Sciences. Years of experience at the Wels-Grieskirchen Clinic and in data & analytics.
10 Facts about Julia
- Loves looking for the needle in the haystack.
- Not afraid of a good challenge – it gets her going full steam ahead.
- Passionate about being a mom.
- Family first!
- Good food and wine usually boost her mood.
- Loves tea and coffee.
- Balances out her stressful day-to-day life working and being a mom with a daily job in the morning (usually with a pram).
- Laughs a lot and talks a mile a minute.
- Born in the winter, but a child of the summer at heart.
- An organisational talent
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Julia:
Her professional approach her work, how she looks over the horizon, and her ability to put the needs of candidates first.