Ingunn Weissenbacher, MA
Responsible for skilfully advising our clients with a focus on the IT and industry sectors as part of the sales team in Graz. Prior to epunkt, several years as an HR manager at a swiftly growing IT company in Malta, at a large search engine provider in Silicon Valley, and as a successful self-employed businesswoman in Copenhagen. Earned as master’s degree in Business and Economics with a focus on International Management at the Syddansk University in Denmark.
9 Facts about Ingunn
- Has a lot of international experience and an enthusiasm for languages.
- Works hard – the goal is always a win-win result.
- Always has a positive attitude. The glass is half full and not half empty.
- Never gives up – always finds a solution.
- Uncomplicated Scandinavian and absolute team player.
- Likes hygge – the Danish cosiness that just makes you happy.
- A workout, yoga, or meditation is part of her daily routine.
- Loves her own garden and fresh air.
- Likes to exercise with her family.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Ingunn:
Her experience and how much she enjoys advising clients, paired with her international background in sales and personnel management.