Ines Ebner, BSc
Since June 2022, Ines is a brand new "epünktchen". With her business degree, she feels right at home in the Marketing, Sales & HR domain. Working with people has always interested her and she loves the exchange with customers and candidates.
10 Facts about Ines
- Passionate "Dogmom" of a Romanian stray named Mika.
- Dancing is her passion and has been for over 14 years.
- If something has to be done, it should be done in the same second.
- Trash TV? Ideal for "airing the brain"!
- Has a weakness for desserts of any kind (but please without nuts).
- Feels most comfortable on the mountain, especially when Mika is around to enjoy himself.
- Lives for deep talks and an exchange about God and the world.
- A very intuitive person, also when it comes to food.
- Favorite vacation spot: Aperolia, anytime!
- Once she sets her mind on something, it doesn't come out of it easily.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Ines:
Her calm, level-headed and yet slightly crazy nature makes it a new experience every day. Whether it's a spontaneous evening on the roof terrace in Linz or a witty coffee chat in the Working Café - she has to be there and the fun is pre-programmed.