Gerald Pühringer, BA
Joined epunkt in April 2021 as a recruiting partner for IT positions. Prior to that, experience as an HR manager with a focus on recruiting and employer branding in an international context. Earned a bachelor’s degree part time from the BFI Vienna University of Applied Sciences with a specialisation in Work Structure & HR Management.
8 Facts about Gerald
- Always has good music in his ears.
- Usually sitting on his bicycle when he’s not in the office.
- Rather looks for solutions than problems.
- Open – honest – helpful
- Only communicative in the morning after his first cup of coffee
- Likes to travel and visit new destinations.
- Ambitious amateur cook and gourmet
- Always open for a table tennis party
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Gerald:
How he pursues long-term client relationships, his curiosity, enthusiasm, and positive attitude!