Elke Kainz, BSc
After joining epunkt as a recruiter in March 2019 she quickly noticed that direct, long-term contact to people is her driving force. Since November 2020 she gets to combine that with her interest in labour law and personnel accounting by accompanying co-employed employees from the beginning to the end of their tenures. Furthermore, she takes care of the needs of the sales team in Graz.
10 Facts about Elke
- Is a family person.
- Likes to wreak havoc with her friends.
- Doesn’t like large groups of people, but appreciates each individual all the more.
- Loves to read from A to Z, especially labour law, fantasy, and the news.
- Likes to keep moving in the great outdoors.
- Thinks animal welfare is important, also for farm animals.
- In her household, only her two cats get animal products.
- A good mood and realistic optimism define her default mood.
- Likes to listen.
- And is looking forward to hearing from YOU!
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Elke:
High service orientation with a human touch.