Daniela Hahn, BA
Has been working in the HR field since 2011 and joined the epunkt IT recruiting team in 2015, always searching for that perfect match between candidate and client. Looks for talents in IT management / software engineering and helps recruiting partners develop themselves and reach their full potential. Graduated from a part-time program at a university of applied sciences with a degree in HR and is a trained systematic coach and resilience trainer.
Contact / Location
10 Facts about Daniela
- Organised, structured, focused, goal-oriented
- Wine enthusiast and cake fan
- Has a lot of endurance
- Passionate about classic and Latin dance
- Her sourdough starters, Franky and Giorgio, are her pets
- Has a brown thumb
- Plays the clarinet and loves all kinds of music
- Enthusiastic about Japanese cuisine
- Needs sports and movement for balance
- Uses coaching techniques to advise and accompany people
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Daniela:
Her professionalism, her analytical, goal and solution-oriented approach, and how much she enjoys working with people.