Has been looking for and accompanying specialists and talents on the way to their dream jobs as part of the epunkt sourcing team since January 2018 in the domains ERP & applications, sales & marketing, finance/legal/assistance, and human resources. He has more than a decade of professional experience in human resources at tax advisory firms and in the automobile industry. He graduated from the JK University of Linz after a year abroad at the University of North Texas, USA, and is currently in training to be a certified life and social consultant.
10 Facts about Christopher
- Likes to listen and use his empathy to advise and accompany others.
- Is a good networker, both personally and professionally, who likes to bring people together, also internationally.
- (Looks for AND finds) AND (talents OR “perfect match”).
- A cerebral person with a lot of heart who should pay closer attention to his gut feelings.
- Optimistic free spirit who loves to expand his horizons – by travelling, reading, and having interesting conversions
- Ambitious goal-achiever. Life goal: improve the quality of life of countless people.
- Passionate about eating and cooking, especially vegetarian. Perhaps because of his green thumb, or his love of nature, or ethical and moral considerations about sustainability?
- Finds his balance with family & friends, especially outside and with sports. Particularly enjoys hiking, HIIT, bicycling, swimming, and more.
- Combines his job at epunkt with work as a psychological advisor and in the health and wellness sector.
- Successful tests his tenacity and patience over and over again – always successfully.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Christopher:
His high quality standards, his respectful and appreciative approach to communication, and the professional way he does his work. He always shoes a great deal of joy with his work and is a very empathic and open person.