Catalina Mukherjee, MSc
Recently joined epunkt in January 2022 as a Recruiting Partner for the Software Engineering Team. Previous to this, Catalina was working in Human Resources as HR-Generalist for an international company. She completed her studies part-time, including a bachelor’s degree in Tourism and Leisure Management and a master’s degree in Work and Organisational Psychology and HR Management.
8 Facts about Catalina
- She is (almost) always happy
- Dances Bachata and Salsa
- Was born and raised in Australia
- Suffers from uncontrollable laugh attacks
- Speaks Fluent Spanish (with a Chilean accent)
- Loves to travel – road trips rule!
- Believes “Music is power”
- Has recently developed a love for Crossfit (*Note: that doesn’t mean she is any good at it…)
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Catalina:
Her endless perseverance and high level of communication skills.