Astrid Bauernfeind, BSc
Joined the epunkt team for recruiting sales, marketing, and HR positions in September 2022. Along with her studies in Management with a focus on Digital Transformation: Leadership, Human Resource Management, and Change, Astrid gained experience at Robert Bosch AG in project management and HR. At epunkt, her mission is to find a perfect match between client and candidate.
9 Facts about Astrid
- Loves simple jokes and puns - especially bad ones
- Horses are like pieces of chocolate - you can’t have just one. Astrid is an absolute horse person.
- Apropos chocolate… she has a sweet spot for desserts if all kinds, especially French ones.
- Blooms under (reasonable) pressure and approaches challenges proactively.
- Loves recruiting for its diverse set of requirements and the conversations with charismatic people.
- Passionate about optimization and loves finding the best solution for everyone.
- Good listener and conversationalist for topics big and small.
- Adores herbal tea, but also takes milk with a shot of coffee.
- An absolute child of summer, regardless whether it involves volleyball, swimming, in-line skating, or traveling: everything is more fun in Summer.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Astrid:
Her motivated, energetic, and humorous nature. She puts everyone in a good mood, even first thing in the morning. Furthermore, she has very high quality standards when it comes to her work with candidates and clients.