Andy Andrews, BA
Enthusiastic part of the epunkt marketing team since January 2017 with a soft spot for marketing automation and direct response marketing. His main stomping grounds are B2B and offline marketing. Expertise, appreciation, and humour are the most important tools in his toolkit. Leader of the campus and offline marketing team. Prior to epunkt: self-employed copywriter and marketing consultant. Bachelor’s degree from Hendrix College (Arkansas, USA).
9 Facts about Andy
- Enjoys writing and sometimes does it well
- Denizen of the Ybbs valley and Vienna with roots in Nashville, Tennessee
- Hikes up the Sonntagberg with his better half nearly every day
- Delights in riding the train, especially with his Brompton by his side for the last mile
- Loves pop and R&B and always has a song stuck in his head
- Fan of Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication
- Eats with passion and enjoys cooking
- Can’t stop reading about history, macroeconomics, politics (and thrillers are fun, too)
- Likes tinkering with the marketing automation system and dabbling in code
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Andy:
The pleasure he takes in exceeding the high expectations on the role model in recruiting (and marketing!) with bonhomie and know-how in equal measure.