Joined epunkt in August 2018. After beginning with a focus on technical and commercial positions he shifted his focus to engineering in 2020. Before recruiting, he apprenticed as a motor vehicle technician and a master mechanic before studying at the University of Linz and training in human resources and change management.
7 Facts about Alexander
- A project manager with his whole heart and soul. There’s no such thing as impossible!
- Pragmatic approach to day-to-day work. Solutions instead of problems.
- Empathic approach to conversations.
- Communicative in the morning after his first cup of coffee.
- Walking encyclopaedia of sports stats.
- Loves to read and spend his time with family and friends.
- In summer you can find him at the pool playing beach volleyball.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Alexander:
The combination of technical, social, and business skills. His appreciative and dependable treatment of clients and candidates.