Aland Abdul-Hameed, MSc
Joined epunkt as a recruiting partner in May 2019 and specialised in marketing and sales positions. Studied Business Psychology at the Sigmund Freud University in Vienna. Prior to that: executive search consultant. Experience with development centres, assessment centres, and direct search.
7 Facts about Aland
- Works in a quick, efficient, and client-centred way.
- Writes everything in a gender-inclusive way whenever possible.
- Has got used to having to spell his first and last name nearly every time.
- Loves (not) going to the gym.
- Likes to eat, especially late at night. And the food has to be piping hot.
- Prefers people who get to the point quickly.
- You can convince him to do (almost) anything with fresh, salty french fries.
What epunkt particularly appreciates about Aland:
His high quality standards, how much he enjoys working with others, and his passion for consulting clients.