Job placement was yesterday - we are recruiting!
Your company wants to implement its growth plans quickly and not be held back by the lack of qualified staff? Then epunkt is the right partner for you.
epunkt has specialised for 15 years in the placement of first-class candidates in the sectors of IT, business & technology. It is our goal to really inspire clients and candidates with enthusiasm, and we are prepared to invest more commitment than others to achieve this. Transparency, respect and trustworthiness are values that will be typical of our interaction.
Our knowledge makes us the market leader - our attitude makes us the role model in recruitment.
Fresh approaches in recruitment
We combine more than 15 years of recruitment experience with IT process competence. In order to remain ahead of the curve in the changing market requirements, we constantly observe international trends and continuously renew our processes. The most important tool in this is the eRecruiter, our purpose-built in-house software.
Procedure: this is how we work together
We put invest our hard and soul in the quality of our processes. This procedure describes our cooperation:
- Mandate briefing: your consultant carries out a detailed conversation about the role to be filled when the mandate is issued.
- Creating content: Based on your information, we create a requirements profile as well as an appropriate job advertisement.
- Seeding: We will activate your online advertisement in the epunkt template on epunkt.com and on well-known Austrian job websites.
- Active Sourcing: Your recruitment consultant is simultaneously searching for qualified candidates in our database or other online channels and will carry out an initial screening on your behalf. Through these search strategies, we can address a far broader market, as candidates who are not actively on job search are approached.
- Conducting interviews; We carry out structured interview with selected candidates and then forward you informative reports for you to make your choice.
- Consultation: Your recruitment consultant will accompany you until the role has been filled and remains available for continued staffing questions.
Your advantages with epunkt as a recruitment consultant
- Through our methods and working practices, we can find candidates to whom you would not have access via traditional search methods.
- We are fast and efficient: You can enjoy a 75 percent shorter processing time (because there is no waiting for applications, no media gaps in communication) and a higher selection quality when filling vacancies. We take it personally: providing you with a personalised service through committed industry insiders is particularly important to us.
- As the most attractive employer in the sector, we are successful in recruiting and permanently retaining excellent staff. This means that we can ensure consulting competence and allows us to provide a high standard of reliability and quality of service.
- We set the bar high: we are particularly good, and better than others, in understanding a demanding brief and in situtations where it is difficult to find suitable candidates. Our size it at your service: with around 100 employees, we have the necessary clout and strength to fulfil your requirements fast, efficiently and successfully.