Ops Engineer (f/m/d)
Become the "Ops" in DevOps!
(Jn 46233) / City of occupation: Vienna
Then join us on this exciting journey, we very much look forward to your application!
Our client, a leading company within its field, is known for its high-quality products, excellent engineering know-how, technical service and constant innovations - and is now looking for your support to drive innovations within the cloud journey!
Your future role
- develop our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline
- work in a cross-functional team within an consistent agile setting
- constantly develop new tools as well as features for the platform
- improve systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
- attend Code-audits and perform blackbox testing
- Profound knowledge in DevOps and MS Azure
- at least 3 years experience with server management tools like Docker, Terraform or similar
- Solid skillset in CI/CD (Gitlab CI/CD preferred) and building/maintaining real-time applications
- Expertise on AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc) and Python scripting
- Familiarity with Code-audits and Blackbox testing is an advantage
The special thing about this job
- taking part in innovative projects and having the possibility to build something new
- learning from and collaborating with colleagues from all over the world
- a respectful and open environment within a global leader
Our customer has set itself the declared goal of increasing the proportion of women. We are therefore particularly pleased about applications from women.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sabrina Wald, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.