Application Support Engineer (f/m/d)
#problemsolver #innovation #travelaroundtheworld
(Jn 46209) / City of occupation: Vienna
Be part of an important and cutting-edge digitalisation initiative in the field of Industry 4.0 and support the team with your skills and experience!
Your future role
- Analyse and solve complex incidents, issues and problems as a 1st level support contact (software & hardware)
- Ensure, maintain and update the documentation of support cases, procedures and configurations
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Collaborate closely with the software development and IT infrastructure teams
- Be part of an agile development team for an innovative product within an interesting and challenging area
- Completed technical education (e.g. HTL)
- First experience in a support role (application and/or technical support)
- Good knowlege of Linux/UNIX as well as monitoring tools
- Feel comfortable to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analysing and problem-solving skills
- Very good English skills (German skills are mandatory)
- Willingness to travel (international)
The special thing about this job
- Taking part in innovative projects and having the possbility to build something new
- Learning from and collaborating with colleagues from over the world
- A respectful, open and collaborative environment within a global leader
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 47.180,-. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Catharina Christian, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.