Cloud Expert/Architect (f/m/d)
Build your "Cloud Nine" with MS Azure!
(Jn 46208) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our client, a leading company within its field, is known for its high-quality products, excellent engineering know-how, technical service and constant innovations - and is now looking for your support to drive innovations within the cloud journey!
Your future role
- Define the cloud landscape and work on innovative projects with focus on cloud technologies
- Design, guide, facilitate and monitor the implementation of cloud concepts
- Build up internal know-how of cloud technologies, drive innovation and act as an expert within this field
- Close collaboration with other internal IT teams and external partners
- Several years of experience with cloud technologies, especially with MS Azure
- Knowledge with AWS is seen as a plus
- Technical background in software development (.NET framework)
- Preferably knowledge with container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Very good presentation and communication skils
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Fluent English skills (German skills are not mandatory)
The special thing about this job
- Taking part in innovative projects and having the possbility to build something new
- Learning from and collaborating with colleagues from over the world
- A respectful, open and collaborative environment within a global leader
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 47.180,-. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Catharina Christian, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.