C#/.NET Software Architect (f/m/d)
From "green field" to successful & innovative products!
(Jn 46204) / City of occupation: Vienna
Be part of an important and cutting-edge digitalisation initiative in the field of Industry 4.0 and support the team with your skills and experience!
Your future role
- Being the expert in software architecture throughout the whole software development cycle
- Supervising the software project teams in technical concerns
- Design of the software architecture & definition of software interfaces (by creating microservices)
- Close and intense collaboration with the development team and your counterpart from cloud architecture
- Keeping an eye on technical innovations and initiate process improvements
- Broad experience in software development and architecture with MS technologies (C#/.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, etc.)
- Profound know-how of MS Azure (and preferably other cloud technologies)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team-orientation and the desire to work on results-driven solutions
- Very good English skills (German skills are not mandatory)
The special thing about this job
- Taking part in innovative projects and having the possbility to build something new
- Learning from and collaborating with colleagues from over the world
- A respectful, open and collaborative environment within a global leader
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 47.180,-. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Catharina Christian, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.